bram ... the now

this is me ... as i am

30 September 2008

... and now he's gone

Within the last half hour, the sales director said his final good-byes. He took his wife with him … she worked in the finance department. It feels as if it is the last day of school. The sales director packed up his things and put them in his car to go off on summer vacation.

it’s not summer … I have to stay in school.

it got me thinking how quickly people can make close friends. Even though I never went out on the town with him or visited him at his home and played with the one-eyed cat, I felt that I had built a good bond with my mentor. I don’t want to get pseudo-philosophical/psychological … I just wanted to mention that …

Nevermind, I got nothin’

thought by Bram Davidson around 2:33 PM

0 items from the peanut gallery

Post a Comment

<< Home